Senin, 14 Februari 2011

NEW BMW FOR 2012


Presented the new variation of the M1, the 2012 BMW M1. The support program of 2012 BMW M1 is Exteroception BMW EfficientDynamics. I do not why but all M1 jazz fans, Did not rattling treasured the water to Examine interpret this new BMW, a M1. The truth is That I truly feel is not so complete to be named the M1 but I do not bang why yet.


They are nigh to eliminate this car in 2012. If it present to go into production, this Would That Relate the incoming cars are here. Galvanic instrument use this car engines and two transmissions to acheive 60 mph in 3.8 seconds. The approve of the car is not truly equal at the BMW EfficientDynamics Sensation but this Would probably serve to put this car into a creation descent.

Komentar :

ada 0 komentar ke “NEW BMW FOR 2012”

Posting Komentar

 

© 2009 Fresh Template. Powered by Blogger.

Fresh Template by NdyTeeN